The Custom Cloud Console requires S3 Keys that are generated at Sub-Account creation in WACM. Since these Sub-Accounts have been created previously, you will be required to Reset the Root Access Keys for this particular account.
Warning: By performing a Root Access Key Reset, all current existing Root Access Keys will be deleted and replaced with a single new Root Access Key. Please check with your Sub-Account if you are unsure if these keys are in use.
1. Login to Wasabi Account Control Manager
2. Select the existing Sub-Account you want to onboard to your Custom Cloud Console.
3. Once the new Sub-Account is created, go to the Account tab
4. Scroll down to the Sub-Account Information section and click “Manage Sub-Account" and choose “ Reset Access Key”
5. Click “Reset” to complete resetting the Root Access Keys.
6. Once the keys are reset, this Sub-Account is ready to use your Custom Cloud Console. Follow the steps for How do I add Custom Cloud Console Members to a Sub-Account using WACM? to complete onboarding for existing Sub-Accounts.