Members are the type of users that can access Custom Cloud Console. Members are created with access to a Sub-Account created in WACM. Custom Cloud Console communicates to Wasabi S3 using Root Access Keys that are created during Sub-Account setup in WACM. The Member Role limits what actions can be performed in the Custom Cloud Console.
Members have six different roles:
- Root – can perform all actions in the Custom Cloud Console including managing Root Access Keys and managing account Members.
- Administrator - can perform all actions in the Custom Cloud Console including managing account Members but cannot view Root Access Keys
- Full Access – can perform all S3 actions but cannot view Members or Root Access Keys Access Keys
- Full Access Limited – same functionality as Full Access but cannot perform S3 Delete actions
- Download Only – can view all S3 action including the ability to Download a file
- Read Only – can view all S3 actions and cannot Download a file