The Custom Cloud Console is a hosted web-based S3 browser for Wasabi Account Control Manager customers to white label as their own. Custom Cloud Console is used by Sub-Accounts to access and manage their Wasabi Storage with your brand front and center.
Below are several FAQs pertaining to the the Custom Cloud Console:
1. How do I customize my Custom Cloud Console?
The Custom Cloud Console customization is handled by the Wasabi Product Team. During onboarding, you will provide logos and specify the colors you would like to use for your Custom Cloud Console. These colors can be modified by contacting email@example.com.
2. Do I need my own domain to use Custom Cloud Console?
No. All Custom Cloud Consoles come with a unique subdomain of poweredbywasabi.com (example: yourbrand.poweredbywasabi.com).
If you would like your Custom Cloud Console to be used with your company domain, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or work with the Wasabi Product Team during onboarding.
3. How do customers use my Custom Cloud Console?
- The customers that use the Custom Cloud Console are the Sub-Accounts you create in Wasabi Account Control Manager.
- Members created under a Sub-Account are the users of your Custom Cloud Console.
- A Member for each Sub-Account is created by the Control Account in WACM.
- You will provide them your Custom Cloud Console URL and login information.
4. How do I create a new Sub-Account in Wasabi Account Control Manager?
Follow these steps to Create a new Sub-Account in WACM. The S3 Keys that are generated at Sub-Account creation will be used
5. How do I add Custom Cloud Console Members to a Sub-Account using WACM?
Follow these steps to add Custom Cloud Console Members to a Sub-Account using WACM.
6. How do I onboard an existing Sub-Account to Custom Cloud Console?
The Custom Cloud Console requires S3 Keys that are generated at Sub-Account creation in WACM. Since these Sub-Accounts have been created previously, you will be required to Reset the Root Access Keys for this particular account.
Follow these steps to onboard an existing Sub-Account to Custom Cloud Console