Wasabi Hot Cloud Storage Pricing Change Notice
This notice covers pricing changes for the Wasabi Hot Cloud storage services that will become effective on August 1, 2023 for all new accounts and October 1, 2023 for all existing accounts. These changes are being implemented in support of Wasabi's service expansion, performance improvements, and data protection capabilities. A summary of the changes is provided below. Customers can refer to additional details in the Wasabi Pricing Change FAQ. Partners (including MSPs, VARs, and Distributors) should refer to additional partner-specific details in the Wasabi Partner Portal.
New Wasabi Pay-as-you-go pricing (Pay-go)
- Object Storage pay-as-you-go pricing for all regions (North America, EMEA, APAC) will be $6.99/TB/mo.
- Cloud NAS pay-as-you-go pricing for all regions (North America, EMEA, APAC) will be $8.99/TB/mo.
New Wasabi Reserved Capacity Storage (RCS) pricing
- Object Storage RCS pricing for all regions will be based on the $6.99/TB/mo price with discounts for term and capacity.
- Cloud NAS RCS pricing for all regions will be based on $8.99/TB/mo price with discounts for term and capacity.
- New Wasabi Pay-as-you-go (Pay-go) accounts that start a Wasabi trial or become a paid account on (or after) August 1, 2023.
- New Wasabi Reserved Capacity Storage (RCS) accounts that start a new contract on (or after) August 1, 2023.
- Existing Wasabi Pay-go accounts starting on October 1, 2023 .
- Existing Wasabi RCS accounts that are due for renewal on or after October 1, 2023.
The following accounts are not affected by this pricing change:
- Wasabi RCS accounts that have an existing RCS contract that was in place prior to August 1, 2023 (RCS contract renewals will renew at the new price starting Oct 1, 2023 and any RCS overages will be billed at the new pricing effective August 1, 2023).
- Wasabi accounts with contracted pricing.