- Sign in to your WACM account and navigate to the Channel Accounts tab.
- Click on the "Create Channel Account" button.
- Enter a descriptive name for the account
- Enter a contact email. This email can be the same or different from the user's email that you will create. Note that currently, this email must be unique across all channel accounts.
- Optionally, enter a Purchased Storage quantity. This will help you keep track of when a channel account as a whole is approaching the set storage limit.
- Click "Create"
- Click on the newly created channel account.
- Click on the Users tab.
- Click "Create" to add a user.
- Once you click "Create", an email will be sent to the user. Once they verify their email address they will have access to their Channel Account.
For more information about Channel Accounts check out the article: What is Wasabi Account Control Manager's Channel Account feature?
NOTE: Reach out to Wasabi support (email@example.com) with any questions or suggestions about the product.
NOTE: For details about the Wasabi Account Control Manager core product and how to manage Sub-Accounts and Channel Accounts, please see this article.