Wasabi has been certified for use with Veritas Backup Exec. Veritas Backup Exec is a fast, cost-effective, unified backup and recovery solution for cloud-ready organizations.
For more information regarding Backup Exec-Wasabi support, please refer to Backup Exec HCL.
To use this product with Wasabi, please follow the instructions below.
Please Note: The data restoration process is handled by your specific backup software application. As there are many potential variables that will affect your unique environment, it is strongly recommended that you seek the guidance of your backup software's technical support team in the event that you encounter difficulty, or have application-specific inquiries.
Table of Contents
- Configure Wasabi in Veritas Backup Exec
- Install Veritas backup exec agent and add server
- Create a backup job
- Wasabi - us-east-2: New-BECloudInstance -Name Wasabi-East-2 -Provider compatible-with-s3 -ServiceHost s3.us-east-2.wasabisys.com -SslMode Full -HttpPort 80 -HttpsPort 443
- Wasabi - us-central-1: New-BECloudInstance -Name Wasabi-Central -Provider compatible-with-s3 -ServiceHost s3.us-central-1.wasabisys.com -SslMode Full -HttpPort 80 -HttpsPort 443
3. Once the above regions have been added, add them as storage repositories
4. Click on "Storage" tab